Saturday, September 19, 2015

The 5th Wave trailer

IT'S FINALLY HERE! One of my favorite books is getting turned into a movie!!! When I found about this, I couldn't control my emotions and ever since it was announced, I've been following every step of the way with the movie process. From the casting to the behind the scenes stills, I've seen it all and I have some high hopes for this movie because I think Rick Yancey has been consulted and has had some involvement into the making of this movie.
The trailer is fantastic and it makes me way more excited to see the movie! From the trailer, I can pick out scenes that look like book scenes and it's just so ahhhhh...exciting! I can't wait to see how these actors portray the book characters, especially that Evan Walker actor cause he is pretty gorgeous. Just saying.
Even though the Evan Walker I always pictured in my head was this dude:

the fifth wave .i would love him if we was evan because he was who I pictured as Evan:

I don't think the book is for everyone though. Some people find it too boring and slow, but if you want to find out more about The 5th Wave then click here for the goodreads summary.

Without further ado, here is the trailer:




What are your thoughts on the trailer? 

4 comments:

  1. Gah, Evan Walker, I just love him to pieces. I'm also not complaining about the casting of him in the movie. Adaptations always make me nervous and I LOVED the 5th Wave so much, so the apprehension is double, but I'm crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's to hoping the movie turns out good *crossing fingers* :D

      Delete
  2. Leti,
    I haven't read this book yet but the trailer is amazing. I hope to read it before January because my sister loved the book and I want to get us tickets.

    Happy Reading,
    Jordan @ Jordan's Jewels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it!! And good luck on getting those tickets :D

      Delete