Sunday, September 6, 2015

Ship it Sunday #1


Ship it Sunday was created by the wonderful Steph over at I Am Simply A Book Drunkard in order to talk about our ships. She goes on to give an amazing description on ships so you should definitely go check her blog out! 
I will say that there will be spoilers ahead so if you have not read the book I am talking about in these posts, then please don't continue reading


For this Ship it Sunday I chose: Aelin and ? {I'm not sure}from the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas.

Guys! Queen of Shadows was released this past week and it's been all over my Instagram feed for the past week! It seems like everyone and their mom has this book because it was like everyone's most anticipated release of 2015! I'm still in the process of reading it, but I just wanted to explain who I maybe ship Aelin with.
There's so many teams for this series: Team Dorian, Team Chaol, Team Rowan, and there's even Team Sam. Since the beginning I have always shipped Aelin with Chaol, but now I'm not so sure...

I don't hate Dorian and Rowan. I actually love them...like a lot.
There's been a lot of talk with Rowan and Aelin, but I just see them as like best friends because they're basically like "parabatai". Like I mentioned before, I'm not done reading Queen of Shadows, but so far it looks like their relationship might lead to a more than best friends things which is slowly, painfully killing me. Then there's Dorian. Oh man, I really wanted and thought he was going to end with Sorscha, but we all know how that ended :'(
I was Team Chaol from the very beginning of the series and I was SO happy when they became a thing, but then it kinda fell apart. I'm still clinging to a small thread of hope that they would somehow be together again.
It kills me to choose, but if I have to, then I choose Sam ;)

Hope you enjoyed my indecisive and incoherent thoughts!

What are your thoughts and who do you ship? 

No comments:

Post a Comment