Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Mean Girls Book Tag

Hey everyone! This tag was created by Sarah-Jane over at The Book Life. I enjoyed doing this tag and I hope you enjoy this post :)

P.S. Coincidentally, Mean Girls was on TV while I was typing this post up haha. 


1. "It's pronounced like Cady"- Which fictional character's names did you get completely wrong?

Tobias from the Divergent trilogy. I thought it was pronounced Tobee-is, then one day my sister told me it was Toe-bye-is, but I neglected to believe her...until the movie came out.

                                 

2. "She doesn't even go here!"- Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?

I kinda want to see Juliette from the Shatter Me trilogy in the world from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. She could totally help the peeps with killing wights and possibly hollows! Am I right or am I right?

                                 She doesn't even go here gif

3. "On Wednesday's we wear pink!"- Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?

For some reason The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski kinda reminded me of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. It was a good dejavu though :)

                                  

4. "You all have to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores."- Which book gave you the opposite of girl power feels?
skip.

5. "You go Glen Coco!"- Name a character you wanted to cheer on whilst reading?

Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices trilogy.

                                      

6. "Get in loser, were going shopping!"- How long do you typically spend at a book shop?

You ready for the truth? I've only ever been to a bookstore once, and I spent about an hour there {I know, not long enough!}. I buy most of my books on Amazon or Book Depository. Since I am now living the life of a poor college student, I don't buy books anymore. Instead, I check them out at my library.


7. "It's not my fault you're like in love with me or something!"- Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?

If Etienne St. Clair was real, then I don't think I could keep my distance from him ;)

it's not my fault you're like in love with me or something gif

8. "I can't help it that I'm popular."- Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, but let me just say the hype was real because this series is amazing!

i can't help it that I'm popular gif

9. "She's a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives."- We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.

Warner from the Shatter Me trilogy. Oh, Warner. I hate you, but I love you too.


10. "I'm not a regular Mom. I'm a cool Mom." - Your favorite fictional parents.

Hmmm hard one because parents are usually absent, but I choose America Singer's dad from The Selection series. I can't remember his name, but I loved him because I could tell how much he loved America and how proud he was of her. Also, Jocelyn Fray and Luke Garroway from The Mortal Instruments series.


11. "That is so Fetch!"- Which book or series would you love to catch on?

I don't think the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu has caught on. I know it's popular in the book community, but I don't think it's popular outside of that. So read it! Also, I think Morgan Matson's books are so fetch so you should read those too!


12. "How do I even begin to explain Regina George?"- Describe your ideal character to read about.

Hmmm, I don't know how to describe my ideal character so I'll just say they have to be realistic, relatable, funny, and witty.


13. "I just have a lot of feelings."- What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of 'the feels'?

I wish I could talk about all my feels with someone, but I can't because no one around me has read the book so they wouldn't understand. I usually just mope around, fake cry, or just keep the feels inside. I also have a tendency to search the hashtag of whatever book I am reading, but that's kinda dangerous because it leads to spoilers.

14. "Nice wig Janice, what's is made of?" "Your Mom's chest hair!"- Which characters one liners would you love to claim your own?

Let's be honest, I think Harry Potter characters have the best one liners and I always find myself quoting from that series.
your mum's chest hair gif

15. "Boo, you whore."- Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.

So many eye rolls for America Singer {The Selection series} AKA the most frustrating character of life AKA the girl who can't make rational decisions AKA the girl who keeps a lie to herself for the longest time. {Still love the series though}



Congrats for making it this far! You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment