Saturday, July 11, 2015

Redefining

Hey everybody! I AM ALIVE! I do realize I have been kinda absent on the blog lately, but school and life have definitely been happening. Due to my children's literature class and actually having pretty awesome roommates this semester, I haven't had much time to read which kinda leads to my next point.

Lately I've been doing some hardcore, deep thinking and I have come to redefine the purpose of this blog. I originally started it to write reviews on books I read, but I have a tendency to ramble and I have trouble forming my thoughts into a clear review that makes sense. I also started to care about how many viewers I was getting.
I have come to realize that I shouldn't care that I don't have a lot of viewers or followers! To quote one of my favorite bloggers "Numbers don't define how insanely cool you are." -Hailey Devine
My new purpose for this blog is to really just keep track of the books I read and what my thoughts were about them. Which basically just means I will most likely be rambling and that is okay with me! I hope it is also okay with you too! :)

P.S: Once I finish this semester of college, I will hopefully be reading more and also posting more on the blog so stay tuned for that because I have a few ideas up my sleeve. :D

Stay Happy and Read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment