Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Reads

I've been dreading December for a while now just because I will be starting college in January. And that means that there will be very little time for reading. But, I'm going to be packing up on lots of reading this month...hopefully! 


My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories  Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

To get into the holiday mood, I will be reading My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins. I've been so excited to get my hands on this book! I love the cover plus, there's all those amazing authors! I also really want to read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, but if I can only get my hands on it.

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

Isla and the Happily Ever After:  I love Stephanie Perkins books because they're cutesy, romancey, and have funny dialogue. I'm still waiting for this book to come in the mail, but as soon as it arrives I will start it! 


City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)  City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

I really want to finish The Mortal Instruments series and I only need the last three books so I think it will happen :) 

I will also be finishing off The Infernal Devices trilogy!! This trilogy has easily become my favorite trilogy of all time. 
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)  Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment